- Purchase boards at event, or TnTKarateNY.com No other materials allowed; except stands, props or spacers.
- $1.75 for little dragons board; $2.00 for half-inch board; $2.50 for inch board.
- Neither the Championship nor the center judge is responsible for providing board-holders for the student. The competitor is entirely responsible to find board holders and explain how to hold for their techniques. The only exceptions are the 4—6 year-old division and the AS/DA division.
- 3 MINUTES to set up stations. After 3 minutes, the competitor will be told to break as it is. There are no exceptions to this rule—unless the center judge deems additional time necessary for the safety of competitors or holders.
- Competitors are allowed 3 STATIONS. “Stations” are defined as a single technique, or a consecutive group of techniques. A “consecutive group of techniques” means that the competitor cannot pause, stop, or reset in the middle of the group—otherwise the judges will count it as separate stations. T&T Karate recommends no more than 2 techniques for each station, since our system favors quality over quantity.
- A competitor is allowed THREE MISSES TOTAL for all stations. After 3 misses, the student will be told to stop, clean up, and will receive the lowest possible score—even if they have more stations to try. This rule may be amended for the 4—6 year-old division.